Our topic today is how to reset ink score of FINE cartridge such every mo PG40B,CL41C,PG830B,and CL831C past times using iPTool universal resetter. iPTools software, every mo far every mo I know,is non Canon officially released software. Someone amongst high inventiveness has created it.
Follow below physical care for to reset ink score of FINE cartridge listed above.
- Preparation: become iPTools universal reseter
- Turn the printer on in addition to connect it to the computer
- Run iPTools universal resetter (make certain that printer driver has been installed)
- Reset ink counter past times clicking Reset Black in addition to Reset Colour button.
Note on using iPTools:
- iPTools is applicable exclusively for: iP1200,iP1300,iP1600,iP1700,iP1880 series
- Do non installed the cartridge that ink score has been reset to closed to other printer for ink score volition last dorsum to master copy condition
- Do non installed closed to other cartridge inwards printer that used inwards resetting ink score for the same argue mentioned above